CloudIQ the next chapter in #connected software defined radios.
The Cloud-IQ is the latest high performance software defined receiver from RFSPACE. The Cloud-IQ offers two modes of operation. The IQ mode, offers 24 bit, IQ streaming to the PC over ethernet. This mode uses our SpectraVue software or third party programs like SDR-Radio, SDR# and GNU radio. The stand-alone “Cloud” mode includes a built-in internet server. In this mode, the radio performs the tuning and demodulation of signals and transmits the demodulated information back to a PC, OS-X, Linux or Android client anywhere in the world.
- Cloud-IQ offers 1.2288 MHz IQ sample rate vs. 196 kHz of the SDR-IQ.
- Uses ethernet interface vs. USB. Can be placed far away from computer.
- Sensitivity is over 15 dB better.
- Broader frequency coverage of 9 kHz to 56 MHz
- Includes low bandwidth cloud mode for access anywhere in the world.
- Powered by a small power supply or USB powered.
- Includes an internal adjustable trigger for capture of repetitive signals (pulsars, Codar, chirps).
- 2 antenna input ports for remote or local selection of two antennas.
- All HD2, HD3 products better than -90dBc at -1dB below clipping point
- Includes a wideband 56 MHz wide spectrum analyzer mode.
- 10x faster interface
- Optional RS-232 3.5mm to DB9 cable for external radio control.
- Built-in TCXO
Homepage and other references: